Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Untukmu hari ini



*I have my hand on my mobile and my heart is torn…*
I’ve promised that I would not ever ever ask you for help … anymore…
Not that I don’t trust you … Not that I think you’re incapable to help me …
No…
I just have to note sadly that … #sigh
Every time I ask for your help I have to experience many unnecessary emotions… and problems.
Really … #slump
Many times I wished I could steal your skills …
D*****! Why does it have to be you???
But again without that we wouldn’t be friends, would we? … No?
Guess I picked up a wrong friend… LOL.
Anyway
The truth is …
I need you now … (I’ve been thinking for several weeks to find someone else still I couldn’t find your substitute…)
But  … #sigh(again)
*I think I’ll just leave to procrastinate (again)… *

No comments: