Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Today is a bad day ...

Today is a bad day for me.

I was afraid to face this day because I thought I was going to see the doctor to know whether I am all right or not. The result will affect the recommendation for my children's visa.

I went to the clinic, uncertain and afraid to hear the result, only to hear that... my appointment should have been on the 23rd of June, they rescheduled my appointment. They said that they left a message in my voicemail which dear me, I am afraid to say that I never check.

So and so they rebooked my appointment to the 18th of July... almost a month away from today. Which means that I may miss the chance to renew my children's visa which will be expired in August 23rd.

Today I am so angry with myself for letting my children's down. I am so angry with myself but I can't do anything. I just can't do anything. I don't know what to do know except to pray to God to have the courage to face the worst thing which could happen.

To be able to say that today is just one BAD DAY ...

No comments: