Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Silverchair’s song

My eyes caught a poster in the laudromat about Silverchair concert and I remember this part of my life….

I think everybody sensible enough will have one or more songs which reminds one of either good memory or bad memory. And I am telling you… Silverchair’s Miss You Love carries heartbreaking memory for me … it’s not my heartbroken though but a friend’s …

He developed a habit of sitting in Sastra’s illegal terrace every early morning with a glass of instant coffee and a cigarette, looked up to the sky … expressionless… felt heartbroken…
And he grew fond of Silverchair’s Miss You Love…

He sang this particular song, attempted to play guitar along with the song, downloaded mp3 and mp4 of this song, copied the song to my laptop and in my personal computer, copied the text and its guitar cord in them too …
So for weeks (or months?) my whole world was full of this song…
I can even sing this song nicely …

“…But I´m not too sure how I´m supposed to feel or what I´m supposed to say
But I´m not, not sure, not too sure how it feels, to handle everyday
And I miss you love
Make room for the prey cause I´m coming in with what I wanna say
But, its gonna hurt and I love the pain a breeding ground for hate
….
I love the way you love but I hate the way I’m supposed to love you back…”

I could not help him much at that time as love is a matter of heart and relationship is a matter of 2 hearts … it takes two to tango … so it says… But I am glad that I was able to be with him in one of his lowest moments… a thing that I can’t do anymore …

Wish you all the best boy … good luck …

No comments: