Monday, October 1, 2012

HAIL photocopy service in Indonesia



I live in a country where a poor consumer like me is disadvantaged... hehehe... 

A mouthful sentence to say that printer cartridge is expensive... :(... 

Put it this way, I bought a printer for $44. It came with 2 initial cartridges, the black and the color one. When they run out of ink, I had to buy original or compatible cartridges for $29 each. I couldn't practice 'injection' kind of refill because the cartridges got a chip for sensor which told the printer that 'Hey!!! You know what? I am officially out of ink! Even when this stupid woman tried to inject me with other liquid... she can't fool me because I am smarttttttttttttt!'


#and ike cursed the catridge, the printer, the company which made the printer n the cartridge, the people who developed the technology, and a longer list of people and things which made, is making, makes, n will make her miserable... :D. 

And when you read this and give comment, I warn you: never never never tell me and try to lecture me about how to solve the above problems! I'll punch you right away! l'm telling you what:  I had spent half of my day googling for solution, I tried them all, none worked. Once I injected the cartridge, the printer stopped working. It couldn't even scan. One suggestion was to buy a(nother) tool to reset the cartridge from China... lol ... 'thank you but no thank you, I am trying to refill  a (one) cartridge, not opening an ink refill business'

#ike restrained the urge to curse.

Whoops! enough for cursing... where am I now? Ok, one more thing, printing in the university is expensive (23cents per page). Even when I  am entitled to a sum of printing credit from my school, it still doesn't cover my printing expense because we're taking about BOOKS here ... with hundreds of pages... (not that I can legally copy the whole book here but even some parts, when it comes to copying a book, lots of pages will turn up. Not to mention also that I have to copy the book myself and waste my time copying #males banget).

In short I’d like to say:

Hail photocopy service in Indonesia!

2 comments:

bybyq said...

hyahahaha... yes true that!! luckily i don't have print anything anymore. good luck, Ike!!

Angelika Riyandari (Ike) said...

@Byq: Arrrgghhh, u're so lucky ... this printing business is crazy...