Friday, January 28, 2011

I just know how to befriend you ...

Once your best friend told me that as long as I don’t expect anything from you, I’ll be all right, I won’t get hurt.
That’s what I do, I try not to expect anything from you so I can still be your friend even when that best friend of yours could not stand you anymore and left you (funny and sad, isn’t it).
I never say that I do not expect anything from you; I just do not let myself feel anything about it. There were times when deep down in my heart I expected you to be someone I wanted you to be, but I never let myself say the words. I let you do whatever you wanted to do in your way. I reproached you several times, it’s true but I tried not to push you to do things you didn’t like.
But sometimes I felt that I let you down, made you upset, because you wanted me to expect something from you.
Honest, I don’t know what to do. I am so used to keep a distance from you … to be able to befriend you …

No comments: