Monday, August 23, 2010

I couldn't find time for me, I couldn't find time for you

‘Kadang ingin aku bertemu dan berbagi waktu yang terlalui … sukar tuk sadari ku tak boleh mengingini…’ – (Kahitna – Cinta sudah Lewat)

You know, last night I dreamt about you…
I wanted to tell you about my life lately …
Just wanted to share with you about my days…
Nothing more …
But even in that dream I did not have a chance to do it…
I sat beside you in that long dining-table, grabbed your arm, faced you and started to stutter…
‘You know… last Friday… I was in this gathering … there were bottles of wine around… …. ….’
I couldn’t finish my story as people came and I couldn’t avoid not greeting them first and moving on to give them my attentions…
I could not find time for me to tell you what’s going on…
I could not find time for you…

No comments: