Tuesday, February 2, 2010

That’s it

I don’t wanna give a damned to things you say
But can I …?
When you overflow me with …
Never a promise I know but (sweet) words …
You steal my world … it just stops revolving and stops spinning
You rob my air … leave me suffocated and dizzy …
I come to the term that I’ll die without you …

Try to understand things you say, things you do …
Try to picture the world you are in …
But my memory fails me …
We’re just too different …
In time and place …
And there is no ‘if’ in this cruel world …
We just have to take it the way it is …
No use to fight … no use to cry …
But to survive … (you’re right)

So … if I’ve ever troubled you
I’m sorry … I’m really sorry …
No matter how unnecessary my sorry is for you …
It’s time for me to move on … to let you go …
And never turn back …
The best way I can …

@48cool

No comments: